Monday, July 13, 2009

Another ending of another era

The Gold Country Monthly came to an abrupt end in June due to the economy and not enough advertisers to support the paper. So with that ending came the end of my Pet Column writing for the time being. What I'm hoping to do is create a newsletter on a special letterhead I recently created to send to friends and family. For the time being it would be by email but who knows it might end up being mailed out to those of you whose email addresses I don't have. Time will tell. Any writing I do will appear on my blog so please keep in touch and keep checking in with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about the paper, Kathy, but thankfully I can continue to follow your column and other writings on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking this time to find a job by registering with various employment agencies in the area. I'm going to job fairs and you know me Mrs. Congeniality make friends and new converts to me and even do good deeds in trying to help these new friends with places to check for possible jobs and help. It is nice. Of course I share my talent as a writer, the columns, and Timmy. By the way I had a flash back to Timmy's death while driving earlier this week. It made me stop and do some reflecting on my life with him and without him.

    ReplyDelete